Anne Conroy


mobile 021 781 873

useful links

Weddings and civil unions

For further information regarding your responsibility regarding legal requirements please visit the Department of Internal Affairs’ website. This site has the latest information and the process involved in obtaining a Notice of Intended Marriage which is required for the marriage licence.


Life Force – Tokoroa, New Zealand

Creating meaningful ceremonies
and lasting memories

Member Celebrant's Association
of New Zealand

Member of the Order of Bards
Ovates and Druids

Certificate in Applied Grief Studies  •  Certificate in Celebrant Studies  •  Diploma in Creative Writing  •  Diploma in Children's Literature

request a call back